AusMedtech 2016 two-day conference10th May 2016 | Events | AusBiotech
AusMedtech is Australia’s premier medical technology conference for medtech executives, providing business partnering opportunities for decision-makers. It brings together key stakeholders of the Australian and international medical devices and diagnostics sector to discuss the major factors in global medtech success.
The conference will provide information to help you plot your course to global success, targeting key commercial issues such as export opportunities, finance and investment, hot technologies and updates in the fields of IP, regulatory approvals, health economics and reimbursement and sales networks.
- Joanna Batstone, VP and Lab Director, IBM Research Australia, details IBM’s current and future efforts in digital health.
- Lee Hickin, Microsoft’s Commercial Lead for Internet of Things, on what we can predict about where health IT is heading by looking at emerging platforms and infrastructure.
- Neal Fearnot, President, Cook Advanced Technologies and Vice President, Cook Group Incorporated, Cook Medical (USA), provides an overview of key issues in the global medtech industry.
- Stephen Tomisich, CEO, Trajan Scientific and Medical, speaking on how to build a sustainable Australian scientific and medical device company.
Networking opportunities of note:
- Tours of Flinders University’s Medical Device Research Institute, Tonsley
- The AusMedtech Cook Conference Dinner
- The Australian National Fabrication Facility (ANFF) Business Breakfast
- AusMedtech 2016 Closing Reception
It’s not too late to register – one day registration is available from $560.